Version 8.0-09, Nov. 20, 2018
This version can be installed either by download and start of the entire installation package or via the function Help - Online update.
Corrections and improvements
- On macOS Mojave (10.14) display of broad texts did not work any more. This is fixed.
- Invisible clefs / time signature information were not always correctly displayed. This is fixed.
- Improved display of slurs, ties and lyrics extension signs across staves
- Improved display of accidentals in brackets
- Improved positioning of the accidental # (was too far to the left)
- In compatibility mode (dotted notes etc.) tie ends at the beginning of the stave were drawn shorter than in capella 7. This is corrected now.
- Multi-digit numbers of whole bar rests in style "Bravura" were not displayed correctly. This is fixed.
- Improved display of knee beams (with sixteenth and smaller notes)
- Setting of default text font had an unwanted effect on the volta bracket number (since capella 8.0-07). This is fixed now.
- Improved display of steep / vertical ties
- Wrong display of sixteenth notes in beam groups corrected
Operation / Editing
- Search for rests improved
- Plugin „Join rests“ improved
- When loading certain scores capella could crash (depending on display / zoom in the SystemTemplate). This is fixed.
- Plugins: Python commands displayPage() and displaySystem() did not work correctly. This is fixed.
- Measure based navigation in systems with "no measure" did not work. This is fixed.
- When joining systems capella could crash. This is fixed.
- Measure numbering was sometimes not updated correctly (during joining of systems). This is fixed.
- With transposing instruments sometimes wrong key signature changes were applied. This is fixed.
- Functional export of dynamic symbols etc. (instead of export as plain text; until now this worked only in the capella3 font)
- Problems with umlauts solved
- Dynamic symbols in SMuFL font are now supported
- Error in triple alterations (#x and bbb) corrected
- During PDF export on Windows with High dpi screens scores were reduced (since High dpi support in capella 8.0-08). This is corrected now.
- Selection and volume of voices in the playback bar (also solo mode) are now always considered (did not always work before)