capella 7.1-26, capella start 7.1-26 and capella-scan 8.0-17 are now available for download.
capella 7.1 and capella-scan 8 users can apply the automatic online update function within the software (Help/Online Update...).
Corrected errors within capella
Version history capella 7
Corrected errors within capella-scan
- New sound interface
- After application of the Attach function (until next regular saving) the play cursor was displayed a system too far down.
- During shifting of a group of objects with bar line, objects got lost.
- The program froze when attaching to capella files containing Windows metafile graphics.
- With syncopes or dotted notes within a beam group, the group was not saved as a whole.
- Ties over bar borders were sometimes wrongly allowed.
- Accidentals of tied notes were not always taken over to the next bar.
- Bitmaps with certain compressions (CCITTFaxDecode with EncodedByteAlign and JBIG2 with Global Segment) were not correctly extracted from PDF files.
- Program crash during text editing
- During restoring of recognition levels from PDF files error messages occurred when XPDF instead of Ghostscript was preset as conversion program.