Corrections and changes
Version 1.1 - 05 (2017-11-30)
- New activation module cddvd
Version 1.1 - 04 (2016-06-13)
- New activation module cddvd 3.0-66 / qcddvd 1.0-04
- 15 day trial version
- Language switch deactivated; language examination of serial number
- Links switched from capella.de to capella-software.com
- Hint: Keep your serial number in a safe place!
- Splash screen was updated
- Info dialog was "prettified"
Version 1.1 - 03 (2016-01-13)
Version 1.1 - 02 (2015-09-29)
- New activation module 3.0-64 (adaption to Windows 10)
- Updated splash screen
- Documentation: Support Windows 10 was completed, Mac was updated from OS X 10.6 to 10.7
Version 1.1 - 01 (2014-12-08)
Version 1.1 - 00 (2014-05-21)
- Support of English language:
capella melody trainer is now available in English as well. The language can also be switched after installation via „Extras -> Language“.
- The overall evaluation is now displayed with 0 - 5 stars and not with grades 1 - 5 as it was before; this is internationally understandable. The old system is still available via the evaluation context menu.
- Additional zoom option: Drop down cross top left margin. Can be switched on and off in menu "View".
- Export of microphone recording as WAV file
- During scrolling with pressed down right mouse key or during zooming with Ctrl plus pressed down right mouse key, now scroll bars with little arrows are animated. This is to point out that the same effect can be reached by applying the scroll bars.
- All zoom buttons (new zoom cross in main window, magnifier, overtones) now have an auto repeat function: Continuous zoom with pressed down mouse key is possible.
- Demo version: When the user selects „Extras -> Sound settings...“, the clock of the demo time (15 i.e. 5 min) stops for this period of time. This way the user can carry out the sound settings without time pressure.
- Documentation: More links to Midi files were added in section: "How do I open my score in capella melody trainer?".
- The PDF user guide can now be addressed via program menu "Help" (available in the preset language).
- Sound settings: The list of devices is now periodically updated so that a device which was plugged in later on (for example USB headset) is always recognized.
- Sound settings: When an error occurs with the recording device, then the displayed level is set back to 0 (before, the original value remained).
- Action against cumulating offset:
In very rare cases it happens that recording and target notes are shifted. This effect increases throughout the duration of the piece and cannot be balanced with the common calibration via „Extras / Sound settings...“.
Now, a workaround can be activated which may cause disadvantages on some other systems and is therefore not activated as default. In case you are affected by this, please contact capella-software.
- Ties are always displayed now.
- Playback of wrong target notes:
When in Midi files a voice was selected as practicing voice which contains several simultaneously sounding tones (the user can additionally select the desired tone in the voice selection dialog) which do not change chordally (for example tones connected with slurs), then inconsistencies between optical display of target notes and their playback occurred (playback was incorrect). This is now fixed.
- Example „Der Mond ist aufgegangen“: Tempo was reduced.
- Examples: Spelling errors in file names were corrected.
- When zooming via Ctrl + right mouse key the zoom cross slipped when the width of the left partial window "staff head" changed. This width now freezes during the zooming action.
- Option „Fill gaps“ in lyrics: Notes which are connected with a tie to a preceding one are not filled up from other voices any more.
- In capella files with repeats, sometimes lyrics from a wrong verse was imported. This is correct now.
- capella import (new captune module 6.0-06):
o Crash during loading of some capella files: Corrected
o Chords in the Midi percussion channel were not played back (only the top note was played back). This is now corrected.
Version 1.0 - 06 (2013-11-25)
- Corrections in the licensing/activation mechanism under Windows 8.1
Version 1.0 - 05 (2013-10-29)