Only two out of many options...
Did you find brass band scores which you want to play with your band - but your players would rather read notes notated in C? Do you want to edit the piece for the performance level of your band?
- Scan the score with capella-scan and open the recognized result in capella.
- Transpose the B flat, F and E flat voices in a few steps to C.
- Edit the piece to your liking (simplify difficult voices or transpose the whole piece to a lower key to make playing less strenuous).
- You can print out each voice or voice group separately for high and low instruments.
A four-part piece in no time at all
You are asked to accompany a new choral in Sunday mass, but you only have the melody?
- Enter the melody in the software tonica fugata (you can also scan the melody with capella scan or edit it in capella before opening it in tonica fugata).
- Select a composition style: For example Jazz, Johann Seb. Bach, Samuel Scheidt.
- tonica fugata at once writes a four-part score, if desired a wind player partita or fugue.
- Print the result and start rehearsal.